"I am looking forward to many miles and lots of fun with my Rav4."
- on Google+
A little over a week ago E.J Hightower sold me my first Rav4 SUV. E.J. made this process very easy and pain free. I enjoyed working with him to get what I was looking for. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Jerry's Toyota and will probably not be the last. Everyone at Jerry's is friendly and makes you feel welcome. I absolutely love my Rav4! I have had two Tacoma pickups in the last 14 years. They have done well for me. The first one I purchased from Jerry's had 572,000 miles on it, when I traded it in on the second one. When I traded the second one in last week it had 491,000 miles on it. Both of them had the original engines and transmissions.I am looking forward to many miles and lots of fun with my Rav4. While I loved my trucks, this Rav4 is Awesome and so fun to drive! It did wonderful in the snowfall we had this week too! Thanks Jerry's and E.J. Hightower! Hamid Dadpay the finance manager was also easy to work with. He made the actual buying process so easy and comfortable! What a great business and team of people!
Do you like Jerry's Toyota?
- Closed Sunday
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM Monday
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM Tuesday
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM Wednesday
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM Thursday
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM Friday
- 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday
- Visit Jerry's Main Web Site
- Rate Jerry's Toyota of Baltimore
- Find Toyota/Scion Service & Parts in Baltimore
- ToyotaCare Information
- Used Toyotas and Scions at Jerry's Toyota of Baltimore
- Get Auto Financing in Baltimore
- Toyota & Scion Specials at our Baltimore Dealership
- Jerry's Collision Center with Factory Trained Technicians
- Toyota Blogs
- Check us out on SlideShare.net
- Check us out on Manta.com
- Check in at Jerry's on FourSquare.com
- Visit our Scion Website